Sleeping Drugs How Do You Reduce Your Sleeping Hour Without Drugs?

How do you reduce your sleeping hour without drugs? - sleeping drugs

I always want my hours of sleep, reduce about 5-6 hours per day. I tried several times for 2-3 days, but the next one will surely settle the "debt". I've also always tired during the day ... (i dont mean, I'm a boy)

Is it normal to feel that way, because I just started the new cycle and my body needs time to solve it? Or is there a better way, less sleep, while slightly more active without taking drugs? And this is also the long-term effects?

I can do more with 2-3 hours each day! Please advise ...

4 comments:

Ewnet said...

Why do u want to sleep 5-6 hours? Hours are the most healthy 6-8. But if you insist in trying to 30 min. nap. U will help to cool.

oldmanbl... said...

Coffee / caffe

Meg M said...

What we want to achieve, is healthy and it is itself a danger to themselves and others. Driving while sleepy is as dangerous as driving under the influence of alcohol. Please let your mind and body for the sleep they need.

WarZak said...

One thing that I will always be supported to take a nap to 30-40 minutes, 4, or 5pm to take. I am a night owl all my life, and more recently the track 8-5. It took some adjustments late in the night (not later than before, like 3 hours) and still be able to function at work.

It will take some time to adjust to the new programming. If you are helping on a product for you in the first weeks of transition, or 5 hours of energy. This is a new product that literally takes 5 hours to do and no crash at the end as Monster, Red Bull and SoBe No Fear (or basically any energy) drink.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment